Note: Group photo by Flying Flamingo Fotographie.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busted!...

Thought you all might like to know that my assumption the other day was correct....


Here she is, at it again.... Who needs a sippy when you can chug it right from the carton? Thankfully, this gallon is towards the bottom, so no mess. (Is it a problem that I've just busted my 2 year old drinking out of the milk jug & I'm actually pleased, since there is no disaster in the wake of this?) Seriously... you might expect this out of a teenage boy. But a tiny little 2 year old girl.... Only The Goose!

My apologies for the short commentary this evening, it's been a long & busy day. I don't know about Gigi, but MY goose is cooked... I'm sure she will conjure up more antics for me to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment