Note: Group photo by Flying Flamingo Fotographie.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Technical difficulties

Hello All!

Yesterday I had a brilliant idea... but brilliant ideas never work out for me. It's been a busy couple of days, so I thought I would just jot down a quick little blurb and share the most hilarious video of  The Goose's version of hide -n- seek. Simple, right? Oh no. I spent THREE hours trying to get than darn video from my phone to the computer. Technology is wonderful until it fails, or in my case, you can't figure it out. In computer years, (like dog years) ours is ancient. So I'm thinking outdated software is to blame. But than again, it could be the user.

And in the three hours I spent trying to get this video up, I could have written about something else. (I'm sorry!) But it was a battle of wills between my self, the phone, and the computer. I don't know who won, but it wasn't me. I give. One of these days I will figure it out, and will share the video with you. It really is cute!

So, I will leave you with a small sweet sentiment. (The Goose has plenty of those to share too.) This is her leading prayer at the dinner table. After saying prayer and starting dinner, apparently The Goose didn't think we'd done a good enough job! She threw her hands upwards towards the sky and slowly brought them down...dramatically closing her eyes, she starts: "Thank....babble babble....Jesus...babble......food...ahh-MEN!!"


The "AMEN" at the end is loud and huge, because The Goose doesn't do anything small.I tried to catch her arms stretched out, but she was bringing them together when I finally got the picture snapped. Seriously, she looked like a dramatic TV evangelist, we were rolling!

Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment