Note: Group photo by Flying Flamingo Fotographie.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping with The Goose today... Of course we had to get her all gussied up! Naturally, she is a pill... With all her opinions on what she likes and what she doesn't. How can she be so picky already? Actually, it's quite funny to hear her throw in her two-cents on everything from shoes to clothes to food; and I often hear by-passers giggling at her commentary. Of course, she was NOT FRIENDLY to strangers who took a notion to gush over her outfit. I wonder what she thinks of these people (not much, judging by her facial expressions) and thank God that she is not yet at an age to pop off at the mouth. I just hope when that day comes her Dear Daddy is with us... I do not want to miss seeing him double over in laughter!

So...I won the battle over sparkly shoes, compromised on some clothes, but totally lost a war over lip gloss. Secretly I'm ok with this... After three bouncing boys, I was ready for a girly girl. Since she is more rotten than all three of those boys put together, and not exactly a dainty, demure little thing... I am always delighted and ready to indulge her interest in sparkles, ruffles, and lip gloss!

Here she is with her loot...


No comments:

Post a Comment