Note: Group photo by Flying Flamingo Fotographie.

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Pedicure

Cleaning up after dinner should be a relatively easy task. Right? Not where The Goose is concerned! Instead this equates to Mom being distracted for a few minutes. Aka.....Prime time for causing trouble!

As I'm doing the dishes, The Goose must have decided to give herself a makeover.


Here she is, proudly painting her toes. Is it me, or are the curls of her hair looking a little like devilish horns today? Of course, she is proud as a peacock of the masterpiece that she has created. "Mom! Look at Dis.. my TOES!!!"  Then she stands up, and shows me that she has also adorned her belly.



Oh My! She is just so tickled with herself, never mind the mess she has just created for me. So what is an exhausted mom to do in a moment such as this?


Well, after all the antics she puts me through.... She owes me a pedicure at least. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment