Note: Group photo by Flying Flamingo Fotographie.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Day Out With The Goose....

Saturday brought us some errands to run, which is always an adventure with The Goose! We started at the walk-in clinic to get a sports physical for Boo. (Boo is big sister Haley... I told you, everyone has a nickname in this house!) Of course, The Goose wanted to touch and climb on everything. Keeping her distracted didn't last long, but we gave it our best attempt...


A cell phone doubled as a mini computer for a short little stretch. Naturally, being as animated as she is... you can bet that The Goose has a big & vivid imagination. We were rolling at how prim & proper her gestures were, and I wish I could know what little vignette she had going on in that cute curly head of hers.

Next, she decided to take Mama's picture....


"Say CHEESE!" she tells me... I'm sure this is because I always have my cell phone camera in her face, doing my best to capture all of her blog-worthy moments.

Yep, this is pretty much where the fun in the doctors office stopped. It only lasted about 5 minutes. The rest of the visit was spent tearing her off medical equipment, and prying her out of the under sink storage cabinet. Fortunately, the wait wasn't terribly long. I have a feeling The Goose's screeching protests on behaving had something to do with that!

Next stop was some errands at Village Pointe. I love this shopping center, and wish it weren't so far away. During warm weather, they have a concert series on Saturday nights.


They have bubbles blowing everywhere, face painting for the kiddos, and dancing. A perfect environment for The Goose to stink face everyone she sees. Here are some of the best examples of the evening....


First, a general overview of all the by-passers. She had this expression for a good five minutes or so, checking everyone out. I love seeing people chuckle at her as they are walking by.


Next was a good ole stare down with another little tyke. She's usually pretty nice to other "babies", so I have no idea what this poor little guy would have done to deserve this.

I don't think I need to specify who won.

Before heading home, we thought it would be fun to take her up close to the stage to watch the band & see all the people having fun dancing. Her expression was priceless....


A music critic and a dance snob.... Just like her Dear Daddy. Had he been there, I don't think he could have been more proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment